The process of writing a proposal essay is time consuming, so give yourself sufficient time to research thoroughly and begin with the proper planning. Choosing a captivating title is important as well as correct usage of grammar and spelling should consider. A proposal essay must be based on facts not fiction or imagination, so provide verifiable references, evidence and figures. Preliminary research proves worthy in this kind of delicate papers.
Do some brainstorming about the topic also before deciding any for your writing project. Any unique subject for that you can present info and facts in a clear and concise manner. If the topic seems too broad then discuss any specific aspect of it. The main purpose of proposal essay is to compel others to take action or approve some plan. Writing a winning proposal requires time and efforts as well as a good topic. Here is the list of few proposal essay topics:
- Statistical arguments used in sports
- Multi-cultural family
- Moving away to college
- Adaptation to parent’s divorce
- Constant moving as child
- How does your public image differ from your private self?
- Has the automobile been harmful to our society? Discuss.
- What are the essential characteristics of an effective leader? Discuss.
- Do you think that sports help develop good character? Discuss.
- Explain the chief reasons why students drop out of high school
- Is college a good place to find out who you really are? Discuss.
- Discuss the most important characteristics an elected official should have.
- Do you long for the past or look eagerly toward the future? Explain.
- What vice or weakness do you find most offensive? Explain.
- How great a role do you think “knowing the right people” plays in getting ahead in school or in work? Explain.
- What are the essential characteristics of a good parent? Discuss.
- Should court proceedings be televised? Explain why or why not.
- Discuss some of the status symbols of today’s society.
- Why did you choose the career for which you are preparing?
- Do you favor decreased spending for national defense? Why or why not?
- Should victims of crime be compensated? Explain.
- Do you function best in the morning, afternoon, or evening? Explain.
- What do you think are the major effects of divorce upon children? Discuss.
- “Self-discipline is the most important ingredient for success.” Agree or disagree.
- Describe a model physical fitness plan.
- Does our public educational system promote mediocrity? Discuss.
- Is it harmful for children to be in day-care centers all day? Explain why or why not.